Today, I have made a sticker chart.
Well, in reality what that involves is buying a half-price diary (which is still half more than I should have paid for it, given that I don't use a diary generally, so what on earth made me think I need to buy one?) and some sheets of 99p stickers with stars and smiles and butterflies on. Putting them together gives me my sticker reward chart. My psychiatrist said it would help with development of a peaceful and positive inner being.
My psychiatrist likes to treat me like a seven-year-old. And since my psychiatrist is actually an alias for myself so I don't sound so childish (and instead sound schizophrenic and in need of a psychiatrist...), I think I'm okay with being treated that way. After all, where's the fun in being grown-up?
So, I get stickers when I do good-girl or studious-student or happy-happening things. Hopefully, the total thrill of seeing a colourful cheery sticker on my page will be enough to encourage me to have a brighter day! I'm kind of strange.
On the jukebox: Smash Mouth ~ All Star
:D
ReplyDeleteno one gives me stickers...my life has no point..
:oD
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of being small and this bedside cabinet that I had and covered in stickers. I still adore them, so much so that I fasten envelopes shut with little shiny hearts or stars instead of licking them shut.
Being 5 yrs old ftw!