For most people, afterexams is a concept that lightened the stress of the assessment period, a general view taken that afterexams, everything would be alright. For some, that's not the case, test time is not much different to any other part of life, and the sad state of mind doesn't end with the end of exams, as everyone expects it should. Some people can't understand why what you feel isn't always directly related to your sequence of life as it appears on the outside.
I've got a good feeling and it's not going away.
I made it through.
Now, the silver lining isn't just a mistaken shade of grey. It's real silver and it shines and it sparkles and there's a little twinkle that catches every now and again as a reminder that we need the clouds and the rain to appreciate the sunny days. People with the most rain get to see the best rainbows when the sun comes out. Trust me, I'm a scientist.I've got a good feeling and it's not going away.
On the jukebox: Johnny Nash ~ I Can See Clearly Now
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to have my cake and read it too: