Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Big Picture

Today, I have analysed the label cloud.

You may have noticed there's been one added, I certainly did. Smiles and Student are what seem to stand out and they're generally good things to summarise a self, don't you think? The latter is a simple fact; who would I be without that? As for the the former, well smiles are the nice of life.

A wink
and a smile,
can go a long way,
to think
for a while
that it's a better day

I'm smiling because I Want It That Way is being sung at full volume beside me and I managed to change a light buld without electrocuting myself, despite the two shots of Russian vodka in my system.

I'm so ready for a 7am start tomorrow.



On the jukebox:
Spice Girls ~ Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to have my cake and read it too: